am contacting you about the possibility of joining Assured to further my DJ career. Below is my biography to date as well as a couple of links to recent sets.
Originally from Leeds, Rob first started DJing in 1995 at the tender age of 16 in the bars and clubs around Northampton, before moving further afield which included Progress in Derby and their UK tour, The Monastery in Torquay, 7th Heaven in Loughborough and Lamoure at the Kadoc Club in Portugal
In 1996 Rob discovered a little Midlands clubbing brand called ‘Gatecrasher’ and this brand has remained with him every since, heavily influencing his musical style!
In 1998 Rob moved back up north, settled in Sheffield, began going to Gatecrasher every weekend and became one of the most instantly recognisable 'Crasher Kids'
Rob have appeared in every clubbing/music magazine on a monthly basis, including:
Mixmag, Muzik, M8, Ministry, Xfade and DJ Magazine, which included appearing the on the front cover of the magazine in April 1999. As well as appearing in other publications including Big Issue, The Times newspaper and More Magazine for girls.
Rob has also featured on numerous clubbing documentaries including the DVD release- One More, the Gatecrasher Disco-Tech album TV advert, BBC’s Look North, the 2017 BBC documentary; The Peoples History of Pop and the music video for the Chicane hit; Saltwater.
Below is a list of the residencies, which Rob has held
· Good Greef at Phillips Park Hall in Manchester
Back 2 The Future at various cities (Resident & co-promoter)
Raukous @ Bed, Sheffield. (Gatecrasher’s sister club)
Stimulate at Area 51 in Sheffield.
Sunday Sessions at The Howard in Sheffield. (Resident DJ and co-promoter)
Domain at Club Po Na Na in Harrogate.
Exsessive at XS Club in Wakefield.
Weekenda at The Underground in Barnsley.
Momentum at The Room in Hull.
Hard Up at North in Manchester.
The Howard in Ibiza at Play 2 in San Antonio, Ibiza
S Sweat at Es Paradis in San Antonio, Ibiza
Rob has played guest spots at the following clubs:
· Gatecrasher at Area in Sheffield
· Sundissential at The Sanctuary in Birmingham
· Ministry of Sound in London (My set was broadcast on their digital radio station)
· Golden at The Void in Stoke on Trent
· Blessed at The Republic in Sheffield
· Kiwi Bar in San Antonio, Ibiza
· Insomniacz at Club Uropa in Sheffield
· Insomniacz on Tour at The Lost Weekend in Nottingham
· Hotdog v Bubblelove at Junction 21 in Leicester
· Exhilaration v Hotdog at The National Centre Of Popular Music in Sheffield
· Hard 8 at The Adelphi in Sheffield
· Sweat at The Guildhall in Northampton
· Sweat at Visage in Northampton
· Sweat at Elysium in Northampton
· Frisky at Legends in Northampton
· Taste at The Roadmender in Northampton
· Life at The Vaults in Northampton (Which went on to become Gods Kitchen)
· Ultra Vegas at The Winter Garden in Milton Keynes
· Lakeside Weekender Festival at the Don Valley Bowl in Sheffield (2-day event for 12,000 clubbers)
· Intro at Phoenix Nightclub in Manchester
· Off The Rails (OTR) at Plug Nightclub in Sheffield
· Wax Format at The Warehouse in Leeds
Rob has appeared on the bill alongside the following DJ’s:
· Paul Oakenfold
· Matt Hardwick
· Scott Bond
· Judge Jules
· Tall Paul
· John Kelly
· Seb Fontaine
· Jeremy Healy
· Binary Finary
· Mauro Piccotto
· Lisa Lashes
· Anne Savage
· Ian M
· Tidy Boys
· Andy Farley
· Eddie Halliwell
· Sarah G
· DJ Gee
· Rob Tissera
· Daniel Soto
· AJ Gibson
· Alex Kidd
· Adam Sheridan
· Radio One's Dave Pearce
· Galaxy FM's Alex Pepper and Andy Durrant
Type of Dj'ing:
Please see my biography listed above in DJ history and experience